Lagoon 42 owner’s version is rare on the market and fully equipped for ocean cruising. Only two private owners, she is a well-maintained boat, and she still has one year left on her Polynesia cruising license!
The Lagoon 42 is the flagship of the latest generation of Lagoon catamarans, a true family cruising catamaran. Thanks to the excellent design of the VPLP architects, this 42-footer offers incredible living and storage space without sacrificing a dynamic look and a performance record superior to its predecessors. The living space extends from the scoops to the salon to the cockpit, all on one level and Liberty’s elegantly covered in teak. Emphasis being placed on ergonomics, you will find that the Lagoon 42 is a very pleasant boat to sail and to live with.
The boat is fully equipped for ocean cruising and life on board:
- 600l water storage + 60l/h desalinator
- 760 W solar + 800 Ah service batteries + wind generator + 3000 W Yamaha generator for total autonomy
- code zero, square top mainsail with automatic reefing, self-tacking genoa and electric winch.
- Complete B&G Triton electronics with 12-inch screens at the chart table and at the helm station, Radar & AIS (radar and wind measuring instrument and one Chartplotter changed in 2022).
- Microwave, stereo and complete comfort equipment on the boat.
- Safety is up to date; the life raft was overhauled in March 2023.
- Canopee foredeck sunshades as well as cockpit sunshades all 2023.
- Highfield CL 3.40m aluminium hull with double float and 20Hp outboard.
- 57Hp engines serviced in March 2023.