Synchronicity is a magnificent Lagoon 42 in the owner’s version, which left the factory last year and is now available.
The Lagoon 42 benefits from a rig set more centrally, a formula with advantages her bigger sisters validate. A higher mainsail provides performance and maneuverability, while weight-centering limits pitch. There is a raised cockpit ensuring the unobstructed vision and secure access to all maneuvers, guaranteeing perfect control of the boat even with a reduced crew.
Only two steps separate the bathing platforms from the cockpit, a large terrace on the same level as the saloon.
Everything is almost new on board, and the boat is equipped with all options:
- Yanmar Engines 4JH57 57 HP
- Square Top Mainsail
- Furling Genoa
- Code 0 noir in Mylar with endless furler and an asymmetrical spinnaker
- Interior wood in white oak alpi with Fortezza floor
- Grand comfort charcoal interior upholstery
- Storage furniture in owner’s cabin instead of sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, gas oven and freezer
- Electric winch
- Complete B&G navigation electronics
- Watermaker 60L/h
- Generator ONAN 11 Kva
- 600 W of solar panels
- Air conditioning
- Highfield 3,40m dinghy and Honda engine 20 HP