A beautiful Lagoon 420 catamaran from 2008, fully equipped and with a full refit done by her owners in preparation for their 12 months sabbatical. This makes for a catamaran that is completely ready to sail away, including full safety equipment and household plus toys onboard.
This Lagoon 420 catamaran is in owner’s version, making for a huge private hull with island bed, study area and large ensuite bathroom. There are 2 double guest or family cabins each with its own bathroom. The saloon is very comfortably set up with table seating for 8, newly done upholstery in cream Skye and a drop down table for an extra bed or lounging area. The galley is fully appointed with new microwave and 130l freezer, 3 ring gas hob and oven, large fridge and of course all the equipment you need to take care of your family or crew.
The owners did a full refit in the Caribbean when they set out, including many excellent choices to make this Lagoon 420 catamaran a boat that is perfectly set up for ocean cruising. These include:
- Recent rigging (forestay and cap shrouds 2018) and mainsail (2018), new genoa (2022), parasailer and gennaker
- Big and recent battery bank of 1000Ah with 1800W solar (all 2022)
- Engines big refit and good maintenance history
- Recent antifouling and replacement of the seacocks (2018) and rudder bearings (2022)
- High level of comfort, new upholstery (2023), sprayhood (2022), freezer & microwave (2022), electric toilets (2022), recent Hypalon dingy (2019) and 15Hp outboard (2020)
Everything on board has been recently serviced and checked, the life raft is up to date and all regulation safety equipment on board.
This boat will sell fast, contact quickly for full details and to arrange your visit.