Lagoon 450S in owners version, excellently equipped for cruising with many factory upgrades. This Lagoon 450 S is available in French Polynesia and ready for her new owners to continue cruising.
The Lagoon 450 is the ideal size for cruising. The ‘Spor Top’ or semi flybridge version gives the benefits of a dedicated helm station with easy sail management, and keeps the captain in close contact with family and friends in the cockpit. The owners version has a dedicated owners hull with large island bed, study area and private bathroom with separate shower. The port side hull has 2 double cabins each with private bathroom. The saloon has a well equipped galley on port side, large table with seating on leather benches, as well as chart table.
Liberté 55 is a privately owned boat, never chartered. Her owners purchased her new and sailed from France through the Caribbean to French Polynesia. They have equipped their boat to have all you might need for cruising comfortably and cruising long distances.
The additional equipment list is long
- 1500W of solar
- 13kW Onan generator
- 4 independently controlled reverse air conditioning systems with temperature control pads in each cabin and in the salon.
- 100l/h dessalator water maker
- 1200Ah of battery power
- Upgraded engines to 2 x 57Hp, with folding propellors
- Rigged for gennaker and square top mainsail
- Full B&G electronics with 12” screens at chart table and helm station
- B&G 4G Radar
- 2x Delta anchors with 65m of chain
- Highfield centre console dingy with 20HP engine on custom davits
- Teak cockpit flooring
- BBQ and fishing station aft
- Full cockpit shades and sun shade
- Electic toilets
- Fully equipped galley with microwave, coffee machine, washing machine
- Fusion sound system
- Spares, tools etc
This Lagoon 450S is a lovely boat, well maintained and loved by her owners. She’s ready to cruise further so all that’s needed is to back your bags. Contact for more information and to arrange your visit.
Watch the Lagoon 450 video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I429-H75rII